Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior notice. These Conditions can be saved electronically or printed by all users of our Website. These Conditions will apply to all transactions carried out by placing an order via our Website or Email with a CAFFE LATTE’s Sales Rep, it is implied that you accept our terms and conditions as listed below:
Updated version 27/01/2020
1. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to discontinue products or change specifications and prices on products;
2. Prices always refer to a single unit and VAT is not included in the price. Legal tax and fees must be subsequently added to the price;
3. Price excludes shipping or assembly service;
Specifically, on Upholstery items, the price includes the standard fabric according the grade specified; In case a different fabric from one of the brands from Caffe Latte is required, or COM/COL option, price will be provided according your requirement and client must contact the sales Representative for pricing. Fabric quantity requirements are based on a standard width of 1,40cm / 55” for plain fabrics. If the customer fabric has a different width or contains a pattern, Caffe Latte must be notified in order to inform the customer of the exact required fabric quantity. If the pattern requires matching, Caffe Latte needs to know the repeat dimensions for a calculation of additional yardage/meters required and/or additional charge for matching; 5. Standard packaging is included in the price. Should the client require specific packaging, it will be charged accordingly.
1. All accounts will be registered once the first Proforma Invoice CAFFE LATTE (FPCL) is issued;
2. Client has to provide valid company details such as: Billing name, Billing address, VAT number (company registration number or resale certificate number);
3. Proforma Invoices will require a 50% deposit to start the production of orders and the payment of the final balance prior shipping or pick up from Portugal; We reserve the right to negotiate a deposit higher than 50% for large value orders;
4. Customized/bespoke proformas will require 100% as advance payment;
5. Proforma Invoices must be signed and stamped by the client in order to approve the described content;
6. Payment must be made by wire transfer (in Euros € or in US Dollars $) and a confirmation (receipt) of the transfer must be send to the sales representative. Payment also confirms data described on proforma Invoice;
BPI Account EUR
NIB: 0010 0000 55721160001 68
IBAN: PT50 0010 0000 5572 1160 0016 8
BPI Account USD
NIB: 0010 9999 55721160601 88
IBAN: PT50 0010 9999 5572 1160 6018 8
7. All products are property of CAFFE LATTE until full payment is received;
8. CAFFE LATTE reserve the right to defer the dispatch date until the balance of the order is received.
1. Each CAFFE LATTE brand design is hand crafted. While every effort is made to maintain uniformity, slight variations may occur;
2. CAFFE LATTE is free of committing any design improvement without notification. Images on catalogue or website may vary from the final product. We work every day to enhance the quality of our products aesthetically, usability and reliability;
3. For custom requirements every case will assessed individually by our design team. If a custom drawing is required there can have a fee applied to the service;
4. CAFFE LATTE reserves the right to apply a warehouse fee except for mutual agreement between both parties;
5. Upon completion, an additional storage fee of 120€/m3 per week will be charged to any stored merchandise if the invoice balance is not fully paid and shipping arrangements have not been made within 2 weeks from the date the goods are received in our warehouse;
6. This fee will be cumulative until the remaining amount (invoice balance and storage fees) is fully paid and shipping arrangements have been made.
1. All quoted completion and delivery dates are estimates only;
2. Production time from Caffe Latte is 6 to 8 weeks. Sales representative will inform the correct lead time, depending on the product’ order;
3. For pieces with custom specifications or orders of large quantities Caffe Latte reserves the right to agree with the client on a different lead time;
4. Lead time for orders with COM products only start once the fabric arrives at our office and is properly identified. Caffe Latte will not be responsible when the customer does not choose the appropriate fabric for the future use of the product. A completed copy of the COM/COL form must be submitted together with the Fabric/leather to the Caffe Latte’s warehouse, to avoid delays caused by lake of identification;
5. All fabrics must be identified with the proper document – provided by Caffe Latte sales rep;
6. CAFFE LATTE is not responsible for delays in production or any fabric misuse if the fabric is sent without identification by the client;
7. CAFFE LATTE is not responsible for delay in production time if there is failure in submitting the confirmation (receipt) of the wire transfer.
For every custom order, the customer should always ask for advice from product specialist and brand ambassador to confirm the viability of materials finishes, dimensions and prices. Caffe Latte is not responsible for customer’s choices that at the end does not work well.
All upholstery products can have up to 5 cm/1,97 inches variation due to the manual nature of Caffe Latte production processes. Caffe Latte will not accept custom dimensions requests with less than 10cm difference from the standard product or claims regarding dimensions variations under 5 cm/1,97 inches. All fabrics from Caffe Latte Collection may vary in colour and may be discontinued without prior notice.
Wood, Metal and Stone
Many wood and metal finishes are applied by hand and may vary in colour, tone and character. While Manufacturer will make every effort to match a finish and/or texture, no guarantee can be made of an exact match. The manufacturer does not guarantee finishes against fading and oxidizing. All furniture featuring brass elements will need to be properly cared for and polished over time. Due to the porous nature of brass, it is common to have slight, unavoidable discrepancies in the metal upon production completion. Variations in colour and veining are inherent in stone and wood and considered to be part of the natural beauty. Furniture and lighting are handmade and therefore is subject to slight variations. Due to this, products may vary from images seen online.
Caffe Latte makes reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of Products, including the applicable colours, however the actual colours and textures that may be seen will depend on the user computer system, and Caffe Latte cannot guarantee that customer computer will accurately display such colours and textures.
1. We keep a reasonable number of products in Stock and a product only can be reserved upon a deposit received from the client.
2. We offer great deals on all available floor and sample items, up to 70% off. These items have been used in showrooms, trade shows or other product placement events. Therefore, finishes variations, light different dimensions and minor imperfections may occur from the standard product displayed on our website and catalogues. We will provide details about individual condition of each item upon request. CAFFE LATTE Outlet items are available to be purchased at their current condition. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the product descriptions and details provided are accurate before purchase. Items are subject to availability and quantities are limited. Outlet sales are final - no returns or refunds.
3. Availability of the product must be confirmed with the sales representative, due to our stock turnover.
1. Dealer internet websites may neither advertise, nor in any way display the CAFFE LATTE name, logo, product images or any other branded company symbols or information without prior written consent from the company.
2. Dealer websites may not display pricing on CAFFE LATTE products, promotional offers, discounts or value statements (e.g. lowest price). Please contact CAFFE LATTE for further company guidelines on internet/marketing usage.
Contact our sales representative or via our general email email@example.com for further information.
Caffe Latte has samples available of all its standard finishes and fabrics. If the clients want to acquire any of the finishes they should contact, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or the sales representative in order to purchase them. When a fee for the sample is applied, it is deduced in your next order with Caffe Latte.
1. Shipping Incoterm could be Ex Works (EXW), DAP or DDP – Origin Porto, Portugal;
2. All the transports made by COVET Lda are insured. If transportation is arranged by CAFFE LATTE, fees will be charged separately from the product(s) value. Standard shipping quotation includes door-to-door, drop off service only. If a different service or urgent delivery is required, the customer must clearly request it when placing the order and will be charged accordingly. All products are carefully packed and inspected prior to shipment.
3. POD must be signed with reservations. In case of apparent damage, the customer must open the goods in front of the carrier and mention the damages on POD. The customer should keep the products in the final destination and save the packages. In case of no apparent damage, the customer must mention on POD – “received the goods but will be checked the state”. In this case, the customer has a maximum of 7 business days, after delivery, to claim.
4. We are not responsible for damages caused by handling, loading or unloading by people acting on behalf of the customer. CAFFE LATTE is not responsible for loss or damage in transit. Should visible or concealed damage occur in transit, immediately notify the delivering carrier with initial notification of intent to file a claim.
5. Any damage should be communicated to the sales rep during the first 48 hours after receiving the order; photographic and video evidence of the damages should be sent via email. Failure to report concealed damage within 48 hours of reception may result in the denial of the claim. Proving that any damage in the piece(s) caused by the transport requires re-placement, compromises to exchange the damaged part or complete piece(s) within a period agreed with the customer.
Merchandise is manufactured upon the receipt of the order and deposit. Cancellations will not be accepted after 5 working days from the order issue date. A 50% restocking fee for standard orders and 60% for orders with custom products will be applied to any cancellations received after the order issue date.
All rights reserved. No part of CAFFE LATTE design pieces may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including prototyping, 3D drawings, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the brand, except non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the brand, addressed “Attention: Copy Right permission,” at email@example.com.DOWNLOAD TERMS & CONDITIONS